DMCA Policy - bigbootytube.net
We take claims of copyright violation very seriously and will work to protect the rights of copyright owners. The following policy states our Notice and Takedown procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will respond to all claims of infringement that are in accordance with the applicable laws.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material in a precise enough manner to enable us to locate the material, preferably including the URL of the website page(s) on which the work is found.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement made by you that you are the owner of or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that all the information contained in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or that of an authorized representative.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice through our contact form.
Submitting a DMCA Notice means that you are initiating a legal process. Consequently, if you misrepresent any of the facts in your claim, you will be liable for damages under the law.
Take Down Procedure
It is the policy of this site to take down or disable access to any material that is determined to be an infringement of copyright either by claim or by circumstances that make infringing activity apparent. It is also the policy of this site to cancel the account of any repeat infringers. We will act expeditiously to remove all material that infringes intellectual property rights in accordance with the procedure described in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.